- Measuring range: 0-14pH
- Temperature range: 0-60℃
- Compressive strength:0.6MPa
- Material: PPS/PC
- Slope: ≥96％
- Zero point potential: E0=7PH±0.3
- Installation size: Upper and Lower 3/4”NPT Pipe Thread
- Connection: Low-noise cable goes out directly.
- Application: Applicable to various industrial sewages, environmental protection and water treatment
Features of PH electrode:
- It adopts the world-class solid dielectric and a large area of PTFE liquid for junction, non-block and easy
- Long-distance reference diffusion channel greatly extends the service life of electrodes in the harsh environment
- It adopts PPS/PC casing and the upper and lower 3/4”NPTpipe thread, so it is easy for installation and there is
no need of the jacket, thus saving the installation cost.
- The electrode adopts the high-quality low-noise cable, which makes the signal output length more than 20
meters free of interference.
- There is no need for additional dielectric and there is a little amount of maintenance.
- High measurement accuracy, fast responsing and good repeatability.
- Reference electrode with silver ions Ag/AgCL
- Proper operation shall make service life longer.
- It can be installed in the reaction tank or pipe laterally or vertically
press button to download catalog.